Senior Social Analyst
Job Description :
If you are self-motivated and a strong team player, have expertise in the digital ecosystems, solid effective communication, problem-solving skills, and the ability to prioritize and organize projects, this is the job for you!
As a Paid Social Account Manager, you will have direct contact with our Teams in France and will be responsible for setting up, executing paid social platform(s) activations and monitoring budgets & performance.
– Assume accountability and ownership of paid social campaigns for the assigned advertisers.
– Monitoring the health of the campaigns and ongoing optimization efforts to meet campaign objectives
– Management of the Reporting tools and campaigns performance analysis
– Proactively communicate the status of campaigns for teams in France and/or French clients directly
– Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience on the field (Specialization in Marketing, Digital Technologies, Business Management preferred)
– 3 years of experience implementing and monitoring Social marketing campaigns
– Having knowledge in various Social platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest, Tik Tok & LinkedIn
– French Level B2+ or Higher
– The individual should have the willingness to accept responsibility of their role
– Feel challenged in a constantly changing environment
– Strong attention to detail
– Strategic planning and organization of their daily tasks
– Open to constantly learn new aspects of the Digital Marketing
– Assertive communication with teams in France and/or clients in France
– Intermediate Excel, Word and Power Point skills